Saturday, July 19, 2008

Memory Game
I hope you will play along.Here are the directions:
1. Add a comment on my blog and leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot just do anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments!

3 comments:

The Jensen's said...

I remember that super crazy day that you had to examine a comatose pt.. freakk that sucked! But you did a great job! You have always been so good to help me. I really appreciate it!!! It always helped having you explain things to me differently than the way I would look @ them. Can't wait to see you... SOON eek

Whit said...

I have a lot of memories with you in them but of course we have to create more when you get back down here. But one is when we went to see i am legend and I was so scared :]

Chelsea Pratt said...

Hey, my favorite memory about you is when I used to babysit you and then you grew up and married my little brother. Am I that old? I have great memories of Jesse- Laugh out loud ones- but I def. need more memories with you- maybe in Maryland.....