Thursday, March 22, 2012

24 Weeks

woohoo Im 24 weeks! and man my belly has grown! which is nice because i finally feel pregnant! :)  Baby Josie sure has started to move like crazy, this last week i swear she hasn't stopped at all! she is all over the place, but its good to finally feel her move. I can't believe how fast time has gone by, she is going to be here before we know it! we have finally picked out a color for the nursery, and i started to make a baby quilt for her crib. and we got a killer deal on a changing table, it just needs a coat of paint. so i think things are slowly coming together. we just really need to empty out the office so we can start moving babies stuff in there. but we have to find places for everything that was in there. oh well. Im feeling good, just tired. work is going good, but its getting harder and harder to work three shifts in a row, by the end of the week my feet are killing me and my back!!  so with this next schedule im going to space out my work week a bit. 

No comments: