Friday, October 14, 2011

I love my Job!

Can I just say that i really really love my job, i am so very greatful that i got this job. It is so rewarding, I love working on the Rehab floor, watching people come in not being able to walk by themselves, or do any of there normal daily cares, and watching them work with therapy and progress is so rewarding, I just discharged a patient that i had the opportunity to take care of for the past month and can i say i just fell in love with her, she is such an amazing woman and i truly admire her strength, she came to us worse for wear, and as I discharged her today we discussed how far she has come, and she told me how greatful she was for me and that i was a great nurse. her husband also gave me a hug and told me how much he appreciated me for taking care of his wife. it really meant alot to me. also today i got a compliment from two different therapist today, one thought i had been a nurse for a lot longer than a year and a half, and told me that i really was doing a great job and that i am an assett to our team. :) also one therapist told me that i did such a good job teaching this patient and her family about trach care and that she is really impressed with me. man it was a crazy day at work but man it made my day, and it made me truly love my job. i just love watching these people progress and seeing how we help them to better themselves. yay for being a nurse today!

here is a picture of my cute new neice ava, and one of me and my momma at our bunco tournament :) so fun.

1 comment:

gillian said...

I am so glad you have a job that you love! that always makes it easier. you need to post info on the pregnancy! I wanna know how you found out! :)