Sunday, July 17, 2011

Colorado Trip 2011

Sorry I have been a horrible blogger. life has been very crazy the last two months. I started my new job at the hospital the end of june, and can i tell you how much I love it! it is such a positive place to work and everyone has been so amazing! they are so very accepting and willing to help me learn, and it is a great work environment, it is so rewarding to watch someone grow and progress. and be able to go back to there homes. this job really makes me appreciate being a nurse!

ok so I dont know what else to update on, jesse had his birthday he is the big 26 now, we also had our 4th year anniversary, both not very exciting this year, i had to work both days, but its all good. we sure do love each other.

So this last week we went to Colorado to visit my mom and dads side of the family, we went to Denver the first few days and then to Salida for the last part to see my dads side.  while we were in Denver we had the opportunity to visit with my nana and popo, my Uncle Will and Vanessa and there amazing kids, Clay and Isabella. these two kids are the cutest kids ever!! we also got to see my aunt Raelynn and Marilyn, and my cousin shyloh. it was such a blast, we went to waterworld, the US's largest waterpark, it was awesome! we had so much fun! it was overcast so of course i forgot to reapply my sunscreen and i got completely fried!! and so did poor jesse. we also had a bunch of fun bbq's with family members. i just love my family so much and i LOVE DENVER! it is one of my most favorite places to go visit. i could live there some day.

then we headed to Salida to visit my dad's side of the family. we got to see my Grandma Green and her new husband Don, then my Aunt Carol and her kids. it was so much fun i really love this side of the family too! we had a chance to visit with them and then we also went white water rafting down the Arkansas river. it was a blast!!! the water was exceptionally high so all our rapids were 3 and 4. it was awesome i love river rafting. then after going down the river we went back to our rented cabin and had a big bbq with our family. it was so much fun, i love my little cousins they are so cute! it was so funny one of the little boys jacob, came up to me and jesse and asked if he was my dad. haha i said no he was my husband and then he asked if we had kids. i said no, and he was like why? and i just said thats a good question. he then proceeded to tell me that when a mommy gets pregnant her belly gets huge! ( he sticks his tummy out. while saying this). haha it was so cute! it was such a fun vacation, im so glad that jesse was able to come out with us and meet more of my family and see how much i love them. they are all so very loving and supporting of us and i just feel so loved by my family.

so now here are some pictures of our vacation! yay, ps jesse cut his hair into a mohawk! enjoy the pics

jesse's 26th birthday

his awesome mohawk

cute baby bella

cute cousin clay

double rainbow in Denver


my nana and popo

cute sister alex

my cousin brandon is serving his mission in Denver and we had the opportunity to take him out to dinner with his companions





clay and braelyn she is a great big sister

jesse said she was adorable! that was a first! and he actually held her adn played with her.

No comments: